Re: spnego support for win32

From: Stephen Ince <since_at_opendemand.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 02:49:38 -0400

Gotcha. I have gotten further with the spnego opensource implementation from
microsoft. I am still crashing but I can step through the code. fbopenssl
was really hard to trace. It was dependent on openssl and used a whole lot
of macros.

Does libcurl work with IIS/kerberos authentication? I just assumed the
format is a spnego format.

The microsoft opensource spnego api.
Steve