Re: one second delay in HTTP PUT

From: Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym_at_teledyn.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 23:30:42 -0400

Sorry about the top quoting; I was using gmail and that's its
default. Yes, I hate it too, it's a dumb way to set the inflexible
default, but gmail hides the quoted passages behind ajax-code, and
that makes it too easy to forget to delete it.

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> Are you saying curl gets a 100-continue back but are still waiting the
> 1000ms until it continues? I've not seen that happen myself.

yes, that is exactly what I am seeing in the packet dumps. From my original
 email:

> 3. 18:05:34.976442: client sends an HTTP response which contains
> "(HTTP/1.1 100 Continue"
>
> 4. 18:05:35.065209: client receives ACK from libcurl server
>
> 5. 18:05:36.065523: client receives the HTTP body from libcurl

notice that 5 is nearly exactly one second AFTER libcurl has ACK'd the
100-continue message.