Re: curl - resolve http requst on terminal but not in my program

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:51:35 -0700

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 05:16:22PM +0530, Sachin Gole wrote:
> facing new problem, i am not able to open the file. couldnt open.
>
> it is also not showing file type. it is unknown. but size of file is correct.
>
> do i am missing something in http header ?

The file name is given by your application. If you don't like the name,
call it something else! If you don't already set the write function
callback, you'll need to do that as well as setting write data that holds
some kind of file handle that can be used by the callback. Look at some
of the examples to see how that works.

>>> Dan