cURL Command line tool redirection Problem (The location recived after a post is not followed succesfful)

From: oren <oren_amsalem1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 14:31:41 +0300

Hello
I have a problem with cURL , I'm sending a post to a Forum.
The post is recived successfully on the server because i see the result of the post and they are good, I see the Topic on my Forum.
The only problem is that when i get the output recived by curl , its diffrent from the output i recive from firefox,
By httplive i see that the output of the post is a Location , and my firefox browser continue to the redireaction and its all good, But the Curl seems to not going after the redairection good.
Is there a way to see what Is the Location recived by Curl after the post?

The Location recived after the post by HTTP live headers is: Location: http://www.websitename.com/showthread.php?p=863474#post863474
Maybe the "?" and the "#" confuse Curl?
Because when i enter this address with firefox http://www..websitename.com/showthread.php
I recive the same output i get from cURL after the post

I do use the -L option

this command is after i do all the nessery once before i post, The post is successful, I see the topic on my forum, The rediaction is not successful

curl -b cookies.txt -c cookies.txt -e '&$URL&'/t'&$Topic&'-l.html -A "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; he; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1" -s -S -L -d "ALL THE POST" "website"

Thank you .