Two small items of interest for the webpage

From: Mike Revi <kaloc_at_lycos.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 23:54:08 -0400 (EDT)
(Possible) document typo on the manpage :

On the website - "If speed-time is used, the default speed-limit will be 1 unless set with -y."
Probably should be -Y since speed-limit is -Y

On the website - "speed-time is set with -Y and is 30 if not set."
Should be -y instead of -Y

The documentation in the binary --help is fine, btw.

(Optional) Update to OpenSSL binary packages ( Windows ) :

On the download page you have 0.9.8g for windows, but I was able to use 0.9.8h dlls in the XAMPP Lite 1.6.7 package.
Just extract out the ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll from the xampp package (from the apache/bin folder) and rename ssleay32.dll to libssl32.dll.
If that seems ok, I thought you might want to update that binary package.

Thanks