Re: Hello

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 11:15:43 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008, hanane hanane wrote:

> this my problem: I must add that such an option: - warc as options that
> already exist: - o this new option (-warc) save html code to records(warc
> file). And I need to know how you treat options and what are the function
> which manages the option - o (OUTPUT )thanks.........

You've now asked the same question multiple times on the curl-library list and
on this list and I've now set you as "moderated" on this list (which stopped
more of your identical mails).

When you ask specific questions about this that show that you're even capable
of performing this task, I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

And when you do, use a sensible subject line. Thanks!

Until then I will just not let your mails through.