Re: Multiple `make check' failures of curl-7.18.X

From: Andy Tsouladze <andycurl_at_andy-t.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:12:19 -0500 (CDT)

>> This would have tipped me to the fact that stunnel failure was part of
>> test 300 and not 350.
>
> This is exactly what you would have seen if you had not used the -s option.
> The assumption you made, while understandable, was wrong. In a case like
> this, I would have not only removed the -s option, but added -v and -d as
> well to get the maximum debugging output I could while trying to track the
> problem.

OK, so we have different views on this. Fine. I am not a maintainer, so
naturally, I do not decide what is included in the code.

However, I am afraid that in this discussion, the third part of the patch
has been forgotten. It fixes a real bug. I see that it has not been
included in CVS, and there were no comments on it.

Regards,

Andy

Dr Andy Tsouladze
Sr Unix/Storage SysAdmin