Re: cURL - Sessions?

From: Kabel <the.real.kabel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 23:33:28 +0200

Hi,

thanks for your Answer Dan. In fact, you are right, I tried it, and had
already tried it, but it was exactly there where the problem was. The -c was
wrong, but with the -b, I have the problem with the session.

So, do you have any idea how I can "store" this session id?

Thanks for your support,

Laurent