Help with Error 60 from Yahoo Store Hosting

From: <darwinl_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 19:11:02 -0400

Hi,

I want to make sure I understand the whole process correctly. I use Yahoo Store for my online store and it has an option to allow Real Time Order posting via XML. The only thing I can set is the URL itself, e.g. http or https.

I have used this with https for the last 3 years with a certificate from Comodo.  That expired August 3, 2008 so I renewed.

The new CA Root is different than the previous and I am now seeing the Error 60.

I do see the solutions available but since the script is running from Yahoo's servers and I have no control over their servers or the script itself, am I able to update the ca_bundle on my receiving end server so that Yahoo client can verify?

Or is the whole point that Yahoo needs to update their cert bundle so that my valid SSL is authenticate via libcurl?

I thought I could maybe drop an updated cert bundle in IIS on my side and solve this.  Is that not correct?  My IT guy has no idea so I just thought I'd ask.

Thanks,

Darwin