Re: ftps upload to a server

From: sandeep jayawant <jayawant01_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 19:18:17 +0530 (IST)

Hi Daniel,

currently i have a text file which i have to  transfer which resides on my aix server.

i have the host name of the server to which I have to trnsfer the file through ftps protocol only  how can i achieve this using curl command line options.

Please let me know if i should provide any specific information

Thanks
Sandeep