Re: HAVE_SYS_SELECT_H, HAVE_STRDUP, and port to an RTOS

From: Rolland Dudemaine <rolland_at_ghs.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:46:08 +0200

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se
<mailto:daniel_at_haxx.se?Subject=Re:%20HAVE_SYS_SELECT_H,%20HAVE_STRDUP,%20and%20port%20to%20an%20RTOS>>

Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 23:06:05 +0200 (CEST)

> On Tue, 24 Jun 2008, Rolland Dudemaine wrote:

/> > I have successfully ported curl and libcurl to the INTEGRITY RTOS
in a few /
/> > hours. curl seems to work well, and the port was straightforward. /

> Cool! Out of curiousity (and "boasting" in docs/INSTALL), what CPU
arch is
> that running on?

INTEGRITY runs on PowerPC, ARM, MIPS, x86, ColdFire, Blackfin, and more
coming.
This has been verified on PPC and ARM, but system headers are mostly the
same, so I don't foresee any issue with the other platforms.

--Rolland

PS : double posting purposedly because I can't seem to be able to subscribe to curl-library.