Re: connecting to ftps with certificate?

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:20:08 -0700

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 11:23:48AM -0500, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
> Curl currently sends cwd #E2, and I think the servers needs "cd #E2"
>
> CWD #E2
> < 550 Invalid directory.
> * Server denied you to change to the given directory
>
> So is there a way for me to send "cd #E2" as some kind inline command
> before upload starts?

Are you *sure* the server needs "cd" instead of "CWD"? Most command-line
ftp clients will translate a "cd" entered by the user into a "CWD" sent
to the server. You can use the --quote command to actually send a "cd"
(or whatever else you want) if you really need it , but if this command
actually changes directories curl won't know about it and that could
confuse it at a later point in the transaction.

>>> Dan