Re: curl crashes when trying to scp over socks4

From: Hans-Jürgen May <menner_at_arcor.de>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:18:09 +0200

Sorry for the ad, at that time I only had
a web mail frontend available, which automatically inserts such ads.
Sorry for the wrong mailing list. I'm not really a developer, only user.
Well, I'll register for the curl-library mailing list today ...

I tried fix it similar to the SSL over socks code,
and I think my fix won't break the build for non libssh2 users
since that code is surrounded by #ifdef ...SSH...
But sure, it was only a try, since I don't have an overview over the
whole libcurl and libssh2 code.

Thank you for that great curl and libcurl, which greatly support my everyday
tasks !
Hans