Re: Need some help

From: Arthur <pylinuxian_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 16:06:03 +0000

> On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> Since that attempt never even did a connect, so since the web server didn't
> even see the client modifying headers (for the request that was never done)
> will have no effect at all...
>
> --
>
> / daniel.haxx.se

I am no expert but I have seen some java applications do very nasty things
with requests ...so I would say it may have recieved the request but never
sent a reply because it knew it wasn't a genuine browser request or maybe
some other data is missing (could be cookies, referer, some data that is
posted from referer)...
besides the guy couldn't be browsing a server that is down.

--
"He who asks a question may be a fool for a few minutes. He who does not ask
may be a fool forever"