Re: SSL Output on Perl's Libcurl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 14:04:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 25 May 2008, Brian Fife wrote:

First, you're mailing this on the curl (the command line tool) users mailing
list and asking about libcurl bindings here may not reach a very suitable
target. curl-library is the generic libcurl list, but that isn't very perl-
oriented either (but I don't know of any other particular list more suitable).

> My problem is that when the $curl->perform is called, I get SSL handshake
> output:
>
> SSLv2, Client hello (1):
> c985
> À32/cba @ed¾¨­Hè±=+FçSSLv3, TLS handshake, Server hello (2):
> FH9̳¯÷áb3ÔÁ"½UübÕÑc9Èvb
>
> I haven't seen any options for disabling this via setopt. Is there any way
> to disable this output?

That's part of the verbose output and if you get that without asking for it, I
figure the perl binding code enables it for you on its own!