RE: Unable to upload files of large size in Unix

From: Salgar, Gowtam <Gowtam_Salgar_at_adp.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 19:20:32 -0400

I have the -v option enabled and I dont have any errors on it. It just
doesnt upload. Here is the script part.

/usr/bin/curl -o /test/test_step7.htm -b /test/cookie -c /test/cookie -v
-i -k -L -e https://xyz.com/test/test.aspx -A "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible;
MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)" -F
"</test/output/VIEWDATA_STEP7;type=text/html" -F btnWageUpload="Upload
CSV File" -F inpWageUpload="@/test/test.csv" --limit-rate 500B
https://xyz.com/test/test.aspx

o/p

  % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time
Current
                                 Dload Upload Total Spent Left
Speed
  0 5340k 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- 0:00:01 --:--:--
0< HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
 96 5340k 0 0 96 5168k 0 216k 0:00:24 0:00:23 0:00:01
235k< HTTP/1.0 302 Found

I am redirected to error page after this. The upload never completes
100%.

I found this really weired thing happening in windows too.

When I change the dos prompt window size I face the same problem in
windows too.

That's the reason I asked is this some thing to do with buffering.?

Please do let me know if any thing else needs to be changed.

Thanks and Regards,

Gowtam