Re: Curl set up

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:00:07 -0700

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 04:41:10PM -0500, Seldanne wrote:
> So if I'm not using a proxy... I'm using the right command? can't remember what
> I posted, but I also used:
>
> curl -T "filename.txt" -u user:password IP#.add.res.s#.##:Port#/folder -k -v

That doesn't look like an actual URL; you need ftp:// or ftps:// in front
(which I think i you had in your original posting). You didn't post the
complete log of the session before the failure so it's hard to tell
exactly tell where the problem lies. Did it get through the SSL negotiation
phase? Have you tried an ftp:// URL with --ftp-ssl?

>>> Dan