Re: What mean ? : This resource resides temporarily at

From: Brock Noland <brockn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 21:34:47 -0500

2008/4/25 Nakayama Kazuhiko <tradestation_at_hotmail.com>:

> hi, all. ( this is nakayama, from japan)

Hello, I am Brock from Minnesota, US.

> With libcURL,
> after access with http,
> I have received this message.
>
> "
> This resource resides temporarily at <a
> href='http://......'>http://......</a>.<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8">
> <login>
> <Resource>OK</Resource>
> </login>
> "
>
> WHen I access IE or firefox, They do not include this line,
> "
> This resource resides temporarily at <a
> href='http://......'>http://......</a>.

I believe you are running into a temporary redirect (HTTP response code 307):

$ curl -i http://bashcurescancer.com/temporary-redirect
HTTP/1.1 307 Temporary Redirect
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 02:34:05 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.6 (Unix)
Location: http://bashcurescancer.com

<title>307 Temporary Redirect</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Temporary Redirect</h1>

If you add -L to the curl command or use CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION for
libcurl, the redirect will be followed.

Brock