Re: curl-7.18.1 on plain X86_64 with GCC-4.3.0 wants to cross-compile?

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:15:56 -0700

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 09:32:28PM +0200, Dennis Heuer wrote:
> I'm a bit confused by this. Why the configure script tells me about
> availability at link-time???

You still haven't given us the configure command-line you used to configure
curl.

> Whatever, I was installing gss-0.0.23 from source, and this package
> installed gss/api.h but no libgssapi.so. Am I missing here something?

The output of 'krb5-config --libs gssapi' will give the names of the
libraries needed. If the corresponding libraries don't actually exist on
your system, then there has been a configuration/installation error which
would confuse curl to no end.

>>> Dan