Re: curl_multi does not processing multiple cURL handles in para

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:03:57 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008, Administrator Proxy-List wrote:

Since this is about libcurl, curl-library would've been a more suitable list
to send this to.

> curl_multi does not processing multiple cURL handles in parallel when SOCKS
> type proxies are used.

Here's a little quote from KNOWN_BUGS:

35. Both SOCKS5 and SOCKS4 proxy connections are done blocking, which is very
   bad when used with the multi interface.

So yes, it does this but we'd rather it didn't! We appreciate patches that
improve this situation.