SSL + Cookies

From: insaini <insaini_at_rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 11:02:07 -0400

Hi,

I am trying to access a page in a secure site and ofcourse the first thing
it needs is authentication.. so it redirects me with some extra information
in the form of cookies..

Now if I go directly to the login page that information is necessary and it
wont be there.. and that's why the redirect is needed.. however once the
redirect is done (ie FOLLOWLOCATION, 1) the cookies are not being saved to
the jar .. I had live headers installed for firefox and I can see that there
are 3 cookies in the header of the 'redirected to' page.. only 1 cookie in
the 'redirected from' page being JSESSIONID . the problem is the missing
cookies in curl.. can someone help me find out why they aren't being saved
to the jar?

According to Live Headers extention.. there are these cookies

Cookie: SOME=THIS; NEXT=ANOTHER; JSESSIONID=etc

But curl is only writing JESSIONID to the cookie jar..

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ps If this is a duplicate message, I apologize the message came
back with a failure notice..