Re: Problem with form data

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:49:57 -0700

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 08:40:04PM -0700, Clam Starick wrote:
> I have changed my command line to
>
> curl.exe -location --output "affirm.txt" -F "userfile = @C:\Documents and
> Settings\Desktop\numbertest.bmp" "http://appsv.ocrgrid.org/tesseract/"
>
> cURL still returns data from the non-redirected site. Is there anything else I
> am missing?

You're missing an extra - before location for one thing. I don't think you
can have spaces around the = sign in the -F option for another. You can
also add the -v option to look at the verbose output and see exactly what
is being sent and received. You might find that the direct is being done
in HTML or JavaScript, which, of course, curl doesn't interpret.

>>> Dan