RE: Build Errors

From: insaini <insaini_at_rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:02:52 -0400

I am trying to install the latest version
7.0.18

Although I am trying to build the Redhat source rpm on CentOS 4 ..

Would that be the problem ? the latest version for CentOS 4 is 7.12.xx but
I am having an issue with SSL sessions not being retrieved into the cookie
file .. I read a posting of a fix by an individual back in october 2007 I
believe.. so I guess its been updated since..

Jes