RE: curl ten years today!

From: Tony G <1xrdqj102_at_sneakemail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:18:34 -0700

Daniel - I've been monitoring this list for years, haven't
posted in as long. Just wanted to tell you that I appreciate
your consistent dedicated efforts to one of the most trusted and
popular pieces of software on the planet. I don't think people
realize just how much infrastructure may be built on curl for web
services and other common communications. It just works ...
except when it doesn't, but that's why we're all here I guess.
;)

Regards, Thanks, and Congratulations!
Tony Gravagno
Nebula Research and Development