RE: Https upload error

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:23:36 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008, Cassin, David M wrote:

> /usr/local/bin/curl -# -S -v -F "username=<username>" -F
> "password=<passwd>" \
> -F "file=@/<filename>.tar.gz;type=application/x-gzip" \
> --proxy-anyauth -x "<proxy>:8080" --trace-ascii "/<trace-ascii-output>"
> \
> https://www.webaddress > /<upload-output-file>
>
> However, when I look at the output file I still get a pretty simplified
> error message;

Yes, but you can now check thr trace output and see if it seemed like it
actually sent the entire file you told it to. The error message says it
doesn't.

> One thing I have noticed is that when I send a 10Mb file, the curl command
> with all the options that I've got above works, but when I'm trying to send
> a file of length 40Mb it fails.

Then it sounds like there's a bug in the receiving end, as I don't think
libcurl has anything that would make the request different between these two
use cases!