Re: Error 18 with -X HEAD and responses with Content-Length header set

From: Fabian Keil <freebsd-listen_at_fabiankeil.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:47:16 +0100

Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Feb 2008, Fabian Keil wrote:
>
> > BTW, is the difference between "--include --head" and "--head
> > --include" intended?
>
> Ehm. No I can't think of any sensible difference. But of course, --head
> should never get a body returned so I'm not sure what --include should
> do for --head...

In my opinion nothing, the behaviour of "--include --head"
seems reasonable to me.

Intentionally combining them might not make too much sense,
but being able to request header inclusion with --include
without having to think about other options that may be added
later on (or were already set before) makes scripting easier.

Fabian