Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security: how to reproduce tokens with cURL?

From: thomas Armstrong <tarmstrong_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:22:15 +0100

Hi.

I was told to create a PHP client to call a remote webservice and I
received a C# sample code containing this line:
-----
Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.Tokens.UsernameToken token = new
Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.Tokens.UsernameToken(par1, par2,
Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.Tokens.PasswordOption.SendPlainText);
-----
where 'par1' is an username, and 'par2' is a hashed password

I don't know how to reproduce this call with cURL. Must I include it
within headers?

Thank you very much.