Re: Problem to building curl_lib on VDSP

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 15:32:54 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008, Ajeet kumar.S wrote:

Why are you replying to a completely unrelated mail and stuff it quoted below
your text? Also, you're obviously talking about libcurl which is far better
off in the curl-library list!

> I have taken source and header file from curl-7.17.1\lib &
> curl-7.17.1\include\curl and put on newly created project on VDSP4.5

VDSP as in some tool for Blackfin by Analog devices? I take it this works on
Windows? Did you make a makefile for this to build the lib?

> And compiled, I got the error are given below.

[...]

> I want to know how to compile, set the preprocessor and include option.
> And how I can add our VDK supported OS and where (in which header file) I
> will add.

If you're on a system that can't run configure, then I recommend writing up
your own makefile for your compiler environment and then you'll need to
provide a config-*.h file in the same manner as the existing config-*.h files
are made, and make sure that your new file is included in lib/setup.h.

If you then still have problems, then I suggest you post what you've done so
far in your follow-up on the curl-library list and we'll take it from there!