Re: How to made it compatible to other OS

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 08:16:21 -0800

On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 05:23:07PM +0530, Ajeet kumar.S wrote:
> Curl is compatible on Window, Unix and other platform. How we can
> made it OS independent. Actually I want to made it VDK compatible. When I
> added lib curl in VDSP it is giving header (.h) file missing.

curl uses autoconf to determine what header files are available. If you
are running configure properly in your "VDSP" environment, it should pick up
the proper header files and configure itself appropriately. But some
environments may be so nonstandard (far from POSIX) that what you see
may happen without curl source changes. If you give us the output of
configure and the compile command you're using, we might be able to
say more.

>>> Dan