I cannot log on !

From: Jean Marie COUPRIE <abies20_at_neuf.fr>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:54:23 +0100

When I log using firefox + liveHTTPHeaders, no problem, I find in the
post part of the log something like "name=my_name&passw=my_pass".

In my script I have defined 2 post fields
name=my_name
passw=my_pass
as usual without & ...

When I run my script (that does not log : I do not receive the right
page) with the verbose option, I see in the post part :
"&name=my_name&passw=my_pass" (with a & added as the first character)...

In the source of the page before logging in the post form I have 3
"input" : name, passw and
<input class="ok" type="submit" value="" />
There are 2 fields to fill and an ok button to click on the screen.
I have tried to add a third post field 'submit=ok' but this does not help.

The application seems to use PHP.

What is wrong ?