Curl windows version problem

From: Zhang Shengli <victor_workcn_at_yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:35:18 +0800

Hi,
I am beginning use Curl-7.17.1 windows native version.I have two problems:
One is:
If the user I logged in didn't have admin right, for example it is a
restricted user,the user will not use curl,is the required for curl to
run only by administrator?
The error message will show:
Application initialization failed(0x0000022).Press OK to terminate the
application.

Second problem is: when I use curl to transfer file using https
protocol,it can't show progress even if I use "-#" option,does this
relate to curl or relate to server I sent files to?

Please cc to me when you post replies to the list,because I am not
online very often.

Regards
Victor