Re: [PATH] --data-urlencode

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 11:10:51 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007, jon_at_linertia.com wrote:

> I think it's an excellent idea. For me, at least, I go to some website that
> converts it for me, but this would do the job.

Cool! I've committed the patch now, together with a man page update so if
you're eager and interested you can go test this starting with tomorrow's
daily snapshot or current CVS. (This is the 122nd command line option...!)

If we should adjust or extend the syntax, it would be good to do it before the
next public release when this goes public for real!