Text Game Login

From: Ben <theonlyalterego_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:49:04 -0500

I've been trying to use curl to login to this site: inselkampf.com, but with
no success. I'm hoping someone on this list can help. Here's what's going
on:
the login form does a POST to /index.php?controller=sessions&action=create
the forum contains the following fields: player, password, world
It looks to me like what happens is, you fill out the form, do the post and
are then redirected here: 213.203.194.123/us/1/index.php after a session id
has been created.
I'm fairly new to curl, but after doing some research, I'm not quite sure
why the following doesn't work:

curl -LF
inselkampf.com/index.php --max-redirs 3 --referer inselkampf.com--trace-ascii
curl.log

My expectation was that the L and max-redirs would handle the forwarding
post-authentication... but all i get back is a blank page.

Thanks!