Re: Why is curl_easy_perform() outputting "1" to the console?

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 22:23:32 -0700

On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 08:32:15PM -0700, danielkun_at_iremo.com wrote:
> This may be a rather easy question but I can't seem to figure it out.
> Why is curl_easy_perform() outputting '1' to the console each time its
> called?

Where else is it supposed to write the '1'? Seriously, libcurl writes the
output from the remote server to stdout unless you tell it otherwise, so
my guess is the server is sending 1 after your form is successfully posted.
You probably want to install a write callback handler to do something else
with the result.

>>> Dan