RE: unable to Retrieve desired page

From: Yedidi, Santhosh <Santhosh.Yedidi_at_jacobs.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:07:26 +0530

Ramesh,

I have tried

curl 'http://wikimapia.org/#lat=22.454187&lon=88.209229&z=13&l=0&m=m&v=1' -L
-o 1.html

It gives again the main page rather than the particular page I am looking
for.

Any solution. If I paste the same in firefox, it shows the required page.

Santhosh

Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:29:09 +0100
From: "Babu, Ramesh (LBD)" <Ramesh.Babu_at_lombardvm.com>
Subject: RE: unable to Retrieve desired page
To: the curl tool <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>

Sathosh,

Try this command....

Curl 'http://wikimapia.org/#lat".609574&lon^.502083&z_&l=0&m=m&v=1
<http://wikimapia.org/#lat> ' -L -o 1.html

Please note that url should be in single quotes, -L and -o options should be
used. Please let me know the result.

Ramesh Babu