Re: --write-out and time_redirect

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:03:26 -0700

On Tue, Oct 16, 2007 at 10:48:18AM +0200, laurent zannettacci wrote:
> Does anyone could tell me what the time_redirect includes exactly ?
> Does it include things such as DNS name resolution time, proxy.pac
> file retrieval time, etc ...

Did you try looking it up in the manual?

        time_redirect The time, in seconds, it took for all redirection
        steps include name lookup, connect, pretransfer and transfer
        before final transaction was started. time_redirect shows the
        complete execution time for multiple redirections.

curl does not automatically support proxy.pac files.

>>> Dan