Re: curl using SSH issues

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 22:57:46 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007, Abu-Rashid, Ebrahim wrote:

> I am trying to use cURL with ssh2 for sftp sessions; every time I try to
> execute the program I seem to get the error
>
> curl: (2) Failure initialising sftp session

Seems like an libssh2 problem to me. Can you build one of the libssh2 sftp
example codes and see if they work? Also, you could consider trying a libssh2
daily snapshot since there have been a few bugs fixed since the 0.17 release
that may have an impact.

If the libssh2 examples have problems, then I suggest you continue this bug
tracking thread on the libssh2-devel mailing list instead!