Re: Hi

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 17:44:15 -0700

On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 07:44:00PM -0400, Rajib Saha wrote:
> I am using a mips based processor, where i have my library from where i am
> using libcurl http post. It fails to post and shows the error below:
>
> "CURL error: 7 (Failed to connect to host.)"

If you enable verbose debug logs you should see an error message giving more
detail abou the problem.

> Althogh, when i used the same piece of code from an appication, it worked.

"From an application?" How else do you run the code? You need to give more
detail since there are lots of things that could go wrong. If your code is
embedded in a library, you need to make sure that the application or any
other dependent libraries are being linked to the same versions of libraries
that libcurl depends on. e.g. you can't link the app to OpenSSL 0.9.7 and
libcurl to OpenSSL 0.9.8 and expect it to work.

>>> Dan