Re: Upgrading from 7.10.2 to 7.17

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:08:21 -0700

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 12:37:30PM -0400, Miss Munxkin wrote:
> Is there anything I should be concerned about? Do I need to upgrade to any
> versions in between first? Will I need to modify any code... We are on a pretty
> old version and would like to become current.
>
> Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!

The RELEASE-NOTES file that comes with each version explains the major changes
since the last version. The CHANGES and CHANGES.0 file in the latest version
gives lots more detail. There are enough changes to fill a 100 page
book since 7.10.7! You could just try compiling against the latest source
(use the -DCURL_NO_OLDIES option if you really want to upgrade) and see
how it goes!

>>> Dan