AW: cross-compile curl problem with rpath-lib and openssl

From: Biefel, Reiner (NSN - DE/Germany - MiniMD) <reiner.biefel_at_nsn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 07:47:49 +0200

Hello Dan,

no the problem is during "make", before "make install".
The last step in "make" is to link aginst openssl libs.
And here is the problem of not found openssl libs because configure will not pass
the parameter
    "--rpath-link -Wl,/OPENSSL-PATH/lib"
to the linker.
Configure only pass the parameter
    "--rpath-link -Wl,/OPENSSL-PATH/lib"
to linker and this is not enough :-(

Any idea how I can get configure to pass this "-rpath-link" parameter to the linker ?

Regards
Reiner