FTPS transmission requirements

From: Floyd, Margaret <FloydM_at_nifcoam.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 14:56:27 -0400

I would like to use curl for an FTPS transfer, in a Unix Solaris 9
environment. I have downloaded it from sun freeware along with the
required openssl and libgcc packages, and it seems to work. The
requirements for my transmission are:

1. It must support Explicit FTPS
2. It must start the encryption with the AUTH TLS command.
3. It must support the presentation of a X.509 digital certificate
4. Must support SSLv3 or higher
5. Must support passive transmission
6. Must support address substitution for passive transmissions

Does Curl meet all of these requirements?

If so, how do I get to do 2 and particularly 6.

Thanks

Margaret