Re: Wrong for "Content-Range: " in HTTP Resume Uploading with Digest Authentication

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:35:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007, Song Ma wrote:

>> Thanks! Just a question on the test cases: why are (both) tests replacing
>> the method with GET? It makes both tests do very strange http requests...

> It is under purpose of "boundary" or "coverage" testing to replace method
> with GET in the scripts.

Okay, that's totally fine with me. It just certainly wasn't clear as there was
no mentioning of this in the name nor any comments in the test files
indicating it.

> Although normally there is few person to input this type of strange
> requests, if someone really execute one command line like that, I need to
> ensure it should not get core dump in my system or break curl application.

Well, there is a test case already that verifies that -X works to replace the
method keyword for HTTP...

Anyway, I'm fine to have these tests do this. I'll just clarify this fact in
them before I commit.