Re: Error while opening page contain java aaplet

From: parag vibhute <parag.vibhute_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 11:01:53 +0530

Sorry it is not a public site.

There was a redirection, so I figured it out problem & solved that by giving
appropriate url which contain applet.

Just one more question?
If an html page contains an applet & if I send that url request with curl
command, will whatever inside applet get perform?

Thanks,
Palav

--
There are many things in your life that will catch your eye but only a few
will catch your heart....pursue those'