Re: Error while opening page contain java aaplet

From: parag vibhute <parag.vibhute_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 10:07:57 +0530

Hi Kjeli,

As u said, I installed "LiveHTTPHeader" plugin in firefox & getting the info
about headers.
But I do not know what info & how should I use it with curl command in order
to avoid that error msg.

So basically while sending http requrest to url which uses applet to
download that zip, I am getting "Java runtime environment is not installed"
error, what & how curl option I should use to avoid this error?

Thanks,
Palav

--
There are many things in your life that will catch your eye but only a few
will catch your heart....pursue those'