Error while opening page contain java aaplet

From: parag vibhute <parag.vibhute_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 19:52:39 +0530

Hi,

I am macintosh user where curl comes as built-in utility & built-in JVM.
I am using curl to send a http request to a server. Requested url contains a
webpage which internally downloads a zip file through java applet.
Now when I am executing curl command, I am getting following response:
"Java Runtime Environment is currently not installed in your browser. You
need to install it for executing the CSI applet"

Because of this reason that zip file also can not get downloaded. So how to
send url request with mentiong JRE path or by any other mean using curl
command?

Thanks,
Palav

--
There are many things in your life that will catch your eye but only a few
will catch your heart....pursue those'