SSL certificate verify failed

From: Sanford Walke IV <sewiv_at_izzy.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:34:10 -0400 (EDT)

I've got a script that uses curl to send a file to an SSL-enabled website.
It's been working for months, until they recently renewed their certificate.

Now I get "error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed" when I try
to connect.

I've read through http://curl.netmirror.org/docs/sslcerts.html and
http://curl.haxx.se/docs/caextract.html. I'm using the newest cacert.pem
from
the caextract page. I've inspected their certificate in Firefox, and it's
signed by Verisign.

I'm running out of ideas. Any thoughts on further reading or steps to take?

--
Sandy
Freedom is the opportunity to take responsibility for your actions.