RE: COOKIES EXPIRES AFTER CERTAIN TIME

From: siddharth <sidd_at_americanmicrosemi.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 12:32:07 -0400

I DID NOT MEAN TO SAY THAT THIS IS A PROBLEM OF CURL. I KNOW THAT THIS IS A
PROBLEM WITH THE SITE SINCE THE COOKIES GET EXPIRED AFTER A CERTAIN PERIOD
OF TIME I WAS JUST CURIOUS TO KNOW THAT IS THERE ANY WAY THAT AFTER THE
COOKIES EXPIRE CURL WOULD RELOGIN ON ITS OWN AND GRAB THE COOKIES AND START
TO DOWNLOAD FROM THE LAST FILE WHERE IT WAS STOPPED.

RIGHT NOW EVERYTIME WHEN THE COOKIES EXPIRE I HAVE TO RELOGIN MANUALLY GRAB
THE COOKIES FROM HTTPLIVEHEADER AND USE IT. I WAS JUST THINK TO AUTOMATE
THIS PROCESS.

ANY SUGGESTIONS???