Curl Not working

From: Adrian Hedley <adrianhedley_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 12:27:11 +0200

I have istalled the latestversion of curl.

For testing purposes I created a form with 2 fields with ASP.NET using POST.

I am using the example documented in the curl tutorial :

> The HTTP protocol then offers the POST method. This way the client sends
> the
> data separated from the URL and thus you won't see any of it in the URL
> address field.
>
> The form would look very similar to the previous one:
>
> <form method="POST" action="junk.cgi">
> <input type=text name="birthyear">
> <input type=submit name=press value=" OK ">
> </form>
>
> And to use curl to post this form with the same data filled in as
> before, we
> could do it like:
>
> curl -d "birthyear=1905&press=%20OK%20"
> www.hotmail.com/when/junk.cgi

for some reason it is not working for me. the only difference there is, that
ASP.NET posts to the same page not a different page or cgi script as in this
example. any help pls.

Regards,

Adrian Hedley

--