Re: curl: (55) select/poll returned error

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:00:35 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007, David Larkin wrote:

> Hi ! We are using curl 7.15.3. The following is from our curl log. We are
> trying to push a file to mainframe with curl. Does anyone have any
> experience with this error ?

CURLE_SEND_ERROR it is, but the error decription is somewhat stupid and I
believe it has been changed since that version.

> We do not receive the error consistently. Sometimes the transfer works.
> Below is the script we are trying to run. Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.

I would assume you get this because curl gets a failure when trying to send
data over the network...

As always, I suggest trying with the latest version to see if it makes
anything better!