Access is denied due to an ACL set

From: Guirong Wang <guirong2004_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 17:13:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
  I am trying to upload files to a web sever with curl. I filled out all the form fields as shown in the LiveHTTPHeaders. With the browser, the page is redirected to correct page, but with curl, the page is redirected to an error page which contains:

  …
  …
  …
  HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to an ACL set on the requested resource.
  …
  …

  Can anybody give me any idea on how to get to the correct page with curl? Thank you very much in advance.